You’ve been waiting all year for this one: Indigeo’s celebrated pre-summer-break blowout, Prom Gone Wrong.
Come on out and celebrate summer on June 8th with Indigeo at the VIctoria Event Centre.
Costuming, as always, is not required, but it’s definitely part of the fun. Reach into the depths of your closet and dig out your metallic green tuxes or leg-o’-mutton sleeves. Or your flares, deerskin vest, and toque. Or your wedding dress … Well it’s not Prom Gone Right!
Take a memorable selfie in the lobby, then duck inside to enjoy the carnival atmosphere of kinksters having fun. Play on one of about a dozen pieces of equipment, or just sit and enjoy the screams.
Everything You Need to Know
- When: Saturday, June 8th, 2019 ~ 8:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
- Where: The Victoria Event Centre, 1415 Broad St., Victoria, BC
- Tickets: at the door: $20 for Members (Indigeo, MVK, BSPC, CSPC, & PLA) and $25 for Non-Members.
- All Indigeo events are Scent free!
Tickets available at:
- ALL Indigeo Tuesday munches at the Argyle Attic 777 Courtney St.; RSVP to the next munch here
- Pre order via Interac E-transfer (please email email@example.com for more info!).
- New pre-order via our online store
- At the door: Cash, Interac tap, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Visa, Mastercard, Amex — please note, we are charged fees per tap, and those fees are lower for credit cards than debit cards. Cash has no fees!
Memberships: Can be purchased with your ticket at the door. Costs $15 to apply and must be completed in person.
Government issued ID is required!
You must be 19+ years old to attend Indigeo parties. Our venue further requires us to verify age at the door.
As always, volunteers get a free entry ticket. PM MsKenzington to ask about volunteering opportunities.